About HalfVids

Howdy, Vids!

Welcome to HalfVids (HV) – A community of enthusiastic bloggers who are popularly known as “Vidsr”!

At Guiding Tech, we explain News, Gadgets, ‘How To‘ All About Knowledge, All About ‘Movies‘, and Teach technology, EntertainmentUpdates and more.

We are doing best for our visitor to make better knowledge, Latest Trick and once they’ve purchased a gadget, we teach them how to use it like a pro.

We also have YouTube channels where we upload cool videos. you can flow our channel.

Here is what you will find on HalfVids:

  • 98% all about latest gadgets, news, movie, ‘how to‘ trick, all about updates, Entertainment & live your passion; the other 2% is for personal stories.
  • Basic & advanced How to tick marketing techniques.
  • Latest News all about technology.
  • Latest Movies review, story, collection, and more interesting thing.
  • Newest Gadgets like mobile, laptop, camera, tv and more.

HalfVids is an answer to:

  1. How to know the latest tech news?
  2. How to know all about Movies?
  3. What do you know all about Gadgets?
  4. What do you know all about the trick discount, knowledge?
  5. How to Know the software, android, ios, new Updates?


HalfVids: Ritwik Monda 😀

Hi, Guys, I am Ritwik. I’m a really simple guy who loves to simplify complex stuff. 

I started blogging out of my passions for learning & sharing. In 2015, I got to know about blogging & within a month, I was live with my first blog.  The idea of connecting with like-minded people and be able to share my knowledge with the world, I couldn’t resist the temptation of taking it seriously.


Name – Ritwik Mondal
State – West Bengal
Email –halfvidsinfo@gmail.com