Guide on how to hide photos, videos on Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iPod Touch.
There are times when we require to hide the photos and videos that are on one’s iDevice, which is something personal, maybe simply that one does not want to share those with the person who is handling their phone. So what can one do when you want someone who is seeing your phone not to view the photos and videos you have. Now there is a way which tells you how you can.
Hide Photos on Apple iPhone
There are a lot number of apps that are available on iTunes which will help you do the needful. iVault helps you to hide all the photos and the videos that you might have on your iPhone, iPod, iPad either all iDevice as a matter of fact. This app is one of the kinds and allows you to do the above. This can help you to organize your media and also helps the user to protect them in the required manner that too without any hassle.
This can also help you import the pictures or videos from the different parts. From one slot to another it can be easily moved or removed.
Deleting and sharing pictures is as easy, even if it is sharing the media on a social front. one can also create passwords to protect what one does not want others to see. the version that is available in 6.1 and is available free of cost.
For it to run the iDevice has to be 4.3 or above that and also occupies a little space of 4.1 MB.
This is one of the most downloaded apps because not only does it protect the pictures it also helps you to edit it in the way you want and share that either on Facebook or Twitter without each problem.
It can be downloaded easily and can be used.
How to hide the iPhone, iPad, iPod images through the Photos app
- Just open your Photos app.
- Next Select in the top right corner.
- Touch the images you would want to hide.
- Touch the Share icon in the top left corner. That seems like an arrow coming out of a box.
- Tap Hide.
How to hide images by iOS
- Launch your iPhone or iPad Photos.
- All Photos, both standard Albums view, tap on the Select button.
- Touch on those photos that you require to hide.
- Optionally, also you can view individual photos and hide one-by-one instead of a batch.
- Then touch the Share button.
- Next Scroll down in the Share Sheet.
- Touch on hiding.
- Confirm that you need to hide the photos, either touch Cancel if you change your mind.
How to unhide iPhone, iPad, iPod images through the Photos app
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap on the Albums tab.
- Select the Hidden album.
- Tap Select in the upper right corner.
- Pick your photos, what type of photos want to unhide and press the Share button.
- Then on the bottom row of Share icons, choose Unhide.
How to unhide images by iOS
- Launch Photos on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Albums.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see Other Albums.
- Tap Hidden.
- Tap Select.
- Next, choose the photos or videos that you need to unhide.
- Tap the Share button.
- Scroll down and tap Unhide.
Have you any Questions About Hideing?
If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below!