Guide on how to hide photos, videos on Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iPod Touch.
There are times when we require to hide the photos and videos that are on one’s iDevice, which is something personal, maybe simply that one does not require to share those with the character who is handling their phone. Therefore what can one do when you want someone who is viewing your phone not to view the photos plus videos you have.
Hide Photos on Apple iPhone
There are a group number of apps that are ready on iTunes which will help you do the helpful. iVault helps you to hide everything the photos and the videos that you might have on your iPhone, iPod, iPad either all iDevice as a matter of fact. This app is one of the kinds and allows you to do the above. This can help you to organize your media and also helps the user to protect them in the required manner that too without any hassle.
This can also help you import the pictures or videos from the different parts. From one slot to another it can be easily moved or removed.
Deleting and giving pictures is as light, even if that is giving the media on a social front. one can likewise create passwords to protect whatever one does not require others to see. the version that is available in 6.1 and is available free of cost.
During it to run the iDevice has to be 4.3 or over that and likewise occupies a little space of 4.1 MB.
This is one of the most downloaded applications in light of the fact that in addition to the fact that it protects the photos it causes you to alter it in the manner you need and offer that either on Facebook or Twitter without every issue.
It can be downloaded easily and can be used.
How to hide the iPhone, iPad, iPod images through the Photos app
- Just open your Photos app.
- Next Select in the top right corner.
- Touch the images you would want to hide.
- Touch the Share icon in the top left corner. That seems like an arrow coming out of a box.
- Tap Hide.
How to hide images by iOS
- Launch your iPhone or iPad Photos.
- All Photos, both standard Albums view, tap on the Select button.
- Touch on those photos that you require to hide.
- Optionally, also you can view individual photos and hide one-by-one instead of a batch.
- Then touch the Share button.
- Next Scroll down in the Share Sheet.
- Touch on hiding.
- Confirm that you need to hide the photos, either touch Cancel if you change your mind.
How to unhide iPhone, iPad, iPod images through the Photos app
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap on the Albums tab.
- Select the Hidden album.
- Tap Select in the upper right corner.
- Pick your photos, what type of photos want to unhide and press the Share button.
- Then on the bottom row of Share icons, choose Unhide.
How to unhide images by iOS
- Launch Photos on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Albums.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see Other Albums.
- Tap Hidden.
- Tap Select.
- Next, choose the photos or videos that you need to unhide.
- Tap the Share button.
- Scroll down and tap Unhide.
Have you any Questions About Hideing?
If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below!