CBSE twelfth Result 2020: CBSE twelfth Result 2020 won’t be proclaimed today, according to the most recent update from Board. Several unmistakable media offices are proposing that CBSE Board tenth outcome 2020 will be pronounced approx in May 2020. Competitors can view at their CBSE examination result for Class 12 on the CBSE official site – cbse.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in through entering their Roll Number, Date of Birth, School Number, and Center Number.
Understudies showing up right now be effectively standing by to check their outcomes once the tests get over. An essential connection on the official site also Google will likewise be made accessible on that page for the understudies to audit their outcomes with no trouble. You can furthermore likewise buy into alarms on CBSE result 2020 by filling in the application structure gave at the highest point of this page.
CBSE Class 12 Result | Overview
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the timetable of the examinations for class 12.
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the exam||CBSE 12th Examination|
|Exam Date||March to April|
|Result Date||Approx May 2020|
|Category||CBSE Class 10 Result|
CBSE 12th Result – Last Year’s Statistics
Last year, the CBSE Class 12 Result was declared in May 2019. A total of around 11 lakh candidates appeared for the Class 12 Results, of which 83.01% of students managed to clear the exam with flying colors. The overall pass percentage for CBSE XII Result marked improvement of approx. 1% over the previous year. Following up on the general trend, the CBSE 12th Result 2019 saw Girls defeat the Boys in the previous years. The key statistics and analysis of CBSE 12th Result of last year are given below:
- Total Number of Students: 11 lakhs
- Number of Students securing above 95% marks: 12,737
- Number of Students securing above 90% marks: 72,599
- Number of Students placed in the compartment: 91,818
- Overall Pass Percentage: 83.01%
- Overall Pass Percentage among Boys: 88.31%
- Overall Pass Percentage among Girls: 78.99%
- Best Performing Region: Trivandrum | Pass Percentage: 97.32%
- CBSE Topper: MeghnaSrivastava | 99.80%
How To Check CBSE Class 12 Result?
We have mentioned some steps to check CBSE Class 10 Result online easily.
Step 1: Go to their official website — cbseresult.nic.in
Step 2: Click on Senior School Examination Class 12 Result 2020 – Compartment
Step 3: Next Enter the necessary details like name, roll number and admit card ID
Step 4: Then Continue to view results displayed on the screen
Step 5: You Can Take a printout for future reference
Details Mentioned in CBSE 12th Result 2020:
Students must check the following mentioned details regarding CBSE 12th Result:
- Students name
- Roll no.
- School name
- Subject code
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks secured in each subject
- Practical marks
- Total marks
- Result status (Pass/ Fail)
Different Modes To Check CBSE Class 12 Result
There are few other ways to check your CBSE Class 12 Result online. Different modes to check CBSE 12th result 2020 are given below.
1. CBSE Result by IVR
Results can be accessed globally by dialing the following Telephone numbers
- 24357276 (for local subscribers in Delhi)
- 0 11 – 24357276 (for subscribers in other parts of the country)
Phone-in service will not be toll-free and users would have to bear the normal telephone charges.
(a) MTNL :
- 28127030 (for local subscribers in Delhi)
- 011-28127030 (for subscribers in other parts of the country)
- 55530 (for IDEA subscribers)
- 1255536 (for BSNL subscribers – Outside Delhi-Landline and Mobile)
- 54321223 (for Tata Teleservice – Indicom, Docomo subscribers)
- 54321202 (for Airtel subscribers)
2. CBSE Result by SMS
Students can check their CBSE 10th result via SMS too (charged at 50p per SMS).
Type ‘CBSE 10 [roll no]’ and send it to any of the following listed service providers.
- 52001 (MTNL)
- 57766 (BSNL)
- 5800002 (Aircel)
- 55456068 (Idea)
- 54321, 51234 and 5333300 (Tata Teleservices)
- 54321202 (Airtel)
- 9212357123 (NIC)
3. Check CBSE Result on Official websites
4. Check CBSE Result via Google
To make the way toward checking of CBSE twelfth outcome bother free, the Central Board of optional instruction started to discharge the outcome on google itself this procedure was begun from a year ago as it were. This element was first presented by CBSE for JEE Mains. After which the outcome was accommodated tenth and 12th.CBSE presented this framework as upon the arrival of the assertion of the outcome the official site of CBSE encounters substantial traffic because of which numerous understudies are not ready to check their outcome on the official site. In this way, we should take a gander at the means to check the CBSE twelfth outcome in 2020 through google.
- In your browser enter google.com and press enter.
- After that in the google search bar type CBSE 12th result 2020, after which a login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required details like Roll number, centre number and school number.
- Now, click on the check exam results.
- You CBSE 12th result 2020 will be available on the screen.
5. Check CBSE Result Through Microsoft.
The different method through which students can review their CBSE 12th result online is via Microsoft’s search engine. Presently, allow looking at the steps through which we can review the result.
- In your android phone download the SMS organizer app for Android in the play store.
- Once the app is downloaded you are required to register yourself.
- Enter the roll number, school code, and DOB and click on the “register” button.
- Once the registration is complete and after the declaration of result, you will receive the result through SMS.
After Result Declaration
After the announcement of the CBSE Class 12 Result 2020, qualified students can get admission to the respective college & course.
During the case, students fail in the examination, they can apply for the compartment or the improvement examination choice.
CBSE Class 12 Result | Grading Scheme
The base passing evaluation for finishing the test is grade D. Understudies getting E1 or E2 grades, should sit in reconsideration inside a month. Evaluations will be given as A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D, E1, and E2. Look at, how the evaluating goes with marks got.
|Marks Obtained||Grade Allotted|
|Marks Obtained||Grade Point (GP) Allotted|
CBSE Class 12 Result | How to calculate CGPA?
Unique grades and grade points will be given for individual subjects. Students will additionally get an overall grade point for 5 subjects. This general evaluation point is called CGPA (aggregate evaluation point normal) and it very well may be utilized to figure the assessed by and large level of imprints got by the understudy. In spite of the fact that your CGPA is composed on the report card, you should realize how to do it.
Add your grade points in the main five subjects, and then divide it by 5.
For example, if your grade points for the five main subjects are:
Subject 1: 8; Subject 2: 9; Subject 3: 7; Subject 4: 9; and Subject 5: 9
Step 1: Add the grade points: 8+9+7+9+9 = 42
Step 2: Divide it by 5
42/5 = 8.4
So, your CGPA is 8.4.
Calculating the percentage of your CGPA
In order to transform your overall CGPA into the percentage, multiply it with 9.5.
For eg:- In this case 8.5 (CGPA) is multiplied by 9.5, so 8.4 x 9.5 = 79.8%
Last 5 Years CBSE Class 12 Result Analysis Statistics
|Year||No. of students appeared||Girl’s Pass Percentage(%)||Boy’s Pass Percentage(%)||Overall Pass Percentage(%)|
Results Statistics 2018:
- This year, 11.86 lakh students have registered for Class 12 Board examination
- Thiruvananthapuram has again bagged the highest position in the country with an overall pass percentage of 97.32 percent
Results Statistics 2017:
- In 2017, total 10,98,420 candidates registered for CBSE Class 12 Examination
- The highest overall pass percentage went to Thiruvananthapuram again with 95.62 percent
Results Statistics 2016:
- In total, 10, 65,179 candidates registered for class 12 examination with an increase of about 2.38 percent candidates from 2015
- The overall pass percentage of Thiruvananthapuram region in Kerala was the highest in the country with 97.61 percent
CBSE 12th Compartmental Exam Result 2020
After the announcement of the CBSE 12th Result 2020, the Board will also publish the plan for conducting the Compartmental Exams as students who have failed in some subjects or for those who need to improve their CBSE Class 12 Result Score. We will refresh this space with the important data about CBSE twelfth Compartmental Result 2020 once the official notice for the equivalent is declared by the CBSE. Up to that point, understudies can experience the various subtleties identified with CBSE Class 12 Results 2020 on this page.